Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

05.03.14
>>>> Saturday <<<<



Today I abandoned all the laundry at home & played in Brigham instead. I love going to my hometown, this place just does it for me.

In the afternoon I did some shopping with my mom & sister. The term shopping is used loosely here, there are about three places to shop on Main Street in Brigham. Charming just the same. Anyway I saw a couple taking photos in their wedding garb up at the temple, about a block away. It's always fun to see a bride & I wanted to see the Temple in all of it's spring glory. When we got a little closer I realized the groom was actually Kyle Robertson, the boy I was "in love" with from 1st-4th grade. Like I would spy on him, send him "anonymous" love letters & bake him cakes on his birthdays. And here I was watching him get his pictures taken with his bride. AND we were going to their reception that night. The spying came full circle.
My mom had a pretty good laugh about that.

My mom & I were talking to Valerie (Kyle's mom), we were reminiscing a little bit about the good old days when we lived next door to each other, how we missed it, & all the sudden all three of us had tears in our eyes?! I've tried to sum up this paragraph 100 times, but the only thing to say is we had it good, & we knew it too. Cherish the mems.

No comments:

Post a Comment