Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

05.01.14
>>>> Thursday <<<<


Today I picked JC up from work (we are a one car family right now while we're on the hunt for a new car) (RIP Galant) with a Hot 'n' Ready pizza from Little Caesars (minus two slices - I was hungry) & a blanket. We stopped by the 7-11 to pick up our bevy's & drove to a park by our house. It was not a fancy picnic, we didn't even have napkins for our greasy pizza. But I declared to Instagram " A picnic's a picnic, no matter how trashy." It was so awesome to be outside under sunshine, with bare feet, just hanging with my bestie w/ testes (hehe).  Ahhh I love you summer I will bawl my eyes out from happiness when this weather starts lasting longer than a day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Golden days! Totally love everything about this post - including your cute shirt & necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete