Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

05.02.14
>>>>Friday<<<<


JC & I went to dinner with friends Liz & Adam. We tried out R&R BBQ, as you can see. If you love some good meats, go! I think the pulled pork is my favorite. I tried out this new side braid from a youtube tutorial. It is surprisingly really easy, & I am down with easy... Anyway, while we were eating, this mom walked up to me with her little 3-4 year old daughter & said, "Sorry to bug you, but my daughter thinks you look just like Elsa, so I told her we could come say hi." I was supremely flattered, as Elsa is a really pretty cartoon. I talked to the little lady for a minute & said "These are my day clothes, I left my gown at home! But you look so pretty in that dress." I was really getting her to warm up to me & then I sang "Let it Go". Just those three words, not the whole song. And it was not really singing, it sounded like a joke & I am a terrible singer anyway.. After that she knew I was a phony, I'm sure. But it was still fun for a minute & I'm thinking about trying out for Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment