Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

04.26.14

>>>>Saturday<<<<




 (what is ironing?)

Today was the quintessential Saturday for me. I woke up without an alarm, did all my house chores(including laundry), watched Call the Midwife & finally started & finished a sewing project. I bought this fabric about a year ago from Hobby Lobby... It's super bright & I super love it. I want to find some navy velvet pillows to balance them out. Or maybe some fluffy gray ones like this? The options are limitless!

In the afternoon I went out on the town to find my sweet Mother-in-law Voneene a birthday present. I went to four stores, back and forth once or twice, but I think she was happy with her gift, so I'll put it on the board as a W. While there I got myself a little present, the sweetest pair of gold loafers you've ever seen. So make that a very large W.

JC & I went to Brigham City that night to celebrate his mom's birthday. I taught my 11 year old niece how to play the card game Speed & now that's all she wants to do with me. I don't mind one bit because when I learned how to play it, I was the exact same way. I love having nieces, they really make the family world go round! I want my brothers to have kids! Almost as much as my mom wants me to have kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment