Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

04.21.14



Tonight JC & I went to Park City. I really wanted to eat at El Chubasco (their Mexican food is G-O-O-D) & JC needed to drop his bike off in Heber for some cool suspension thing. I don't even know. He texted me earlier and our conversation was like:

"Hey huyyun can I get the suspension done on my bike? I have a hook up."
"I don't even know what that means."
"I can get suspension like the pros but at cost!"
"Oh, that sounds sick bro! Do it."
"ha ha you're funny."

Anyway we had a grand old time. On the way home we were listening to a sweet playlist on Spotify, & just holding hands like the old married couple that we are. These are the moments I really want to remember, when I'm so happy to be doing the simplest things with JC. It's cheesy but I'm grateful for it every day!

Ps. we spell hun like huyyun-it's kind of a joke & it probably is not funny to anybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment