Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014


Recovering from NYE- I am too old for 3 am anymore


I like how my aunt does a word for the year and then implements it into daily life. I'm trying that out this year with the word ACT. I have been a procrastinator since I came to this earth (I was two weeks late). I put off, and put off and keep putting off tasks until it's too uncomfortable to put off anymore... then I usually put them off for another week or two. It is my biggest flaw & I really dislike it about myself, but I keep putting off changing... see how that works? So. In 2014, every time I want to push something to the back burner, I will remember my word ACT & just get the shiz done.

Ironically, with me being a procrastinator & all, I am huge into goals & list making. Some things I'm ready to act on this year:

>> start piano lessons
>> get fit - be more active
>> get sealed to JC
>> wake up earlier
>> travel abroad
>> get a marketing plan for Hive

I'm ready for you 2014!



1 comment:

  1. okay, i just found your blog. you are too freaking adorable! hooray for procrastinators, and good luck on your new years resolutions. i have personally failed at almost every one so far..but it's the thought that counts, right?

    ReplyDelete